- Workers Compensation and Risk Management Services
for Small Business
- Employee Leasing
- General Liability
- Insurance Compliance
- Business Accounting
- Payroll Services
- Payroll and Employment Service Reports
- Payroll Taxes Including Withholding and Filing
- Small Business Payroll Support Services
- Insurance Solutions
- Retirement Plans and Planning Services
- Human Resource and Legal Compliance and Support
- Employee Screening
- Employee Manuals & More!
Workers Compensation and Risk Management Services for Small Business
- Workers Compensation
- Avoid Deposits: No work comp deposits required!
- Monitor Rates: Obtain the lowest rates through our constant rate evaluations.
- Experience Mod Promulgation: Calculations of current Mods to determine future Mods and rates.
- Work Comp Code Checks and Audits: Verify current codes to ensure proper rates & coverage.
- Premiums: Paid as part of your invoice with workers compensation calculated and paid when you pay your wages. Fast, simple and convenient!
- Certificates of Coverage: Provided upon request within 24 hours
- Aggressive Claims Management: Claims are actively monitored to reduce losses and keep your costs under control.
- Investigate Fraudulent Claims: Suspicious claims are aggressively investigated to reduce loss and assure your business remains as competitive as possible.
- Coordinate Post-Accident Drug Testing: Identifies those injuries where drug use was a potential factor.
- Return to Work Programs: Coordinate rehabilitation efforts to expedite a return to work as soon as feasible to keep your business running smoothly and your expenses under control.
- Insurance Carrier Financial Audits: PCG helps coordinate insurance carriers and handle their audit of payroll records.
- Insurance Carrier Safety Audits: PCG will assist with the implementation of loss control recommendations.
- Safety Manual: PCG helps you research and prepare safety practices and policies customized to meet your business needs.
- Business owners find their resources and time are very limited. The Employee Leasing concept allows employers to outsource non-revenue generating employee administrative duties so they can focus on the bottom line of their business.
- Through a co-employment relationship with the business and employees, Employee Leasing Organizations / PEO’s will help to reduce your administrative burdens like workers comp, payroll, taxes, employee benefits and personnel record keeping.
- Employee Leasing Organizations can also provide expert guidance in the areas of human resources, compliance, and safety as well as minimize employee turnover with enhanced employee benefits. In many cases employer liability can be significantly reduced.
- Proper General Liability coverage required for all businesses
- Discounted rates
- Pay as you go
- No audits
- No down payment
- A Rated Carrier
Tracking & validation of third party certificates of insurance provided to General Contractors by Subcontractors.
- 24-hour On-line Access – Secured-site financial and accounting details accessible by only you and your Business Managers representative.
- QuickBooks Software Services – Task performance with the latest version of the most popular small business accounting software package.
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivables
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Increase your exposure and business volume through our direct mail marketing program.
- Discounted rates on printing
- Custom Artwork Design
- Low Postage rates for bulk mailers
- Use Your own logo
- Free 800 Number with Call Tracking
- Payroll Processing: Error free and on-time payrolls!
- Time sheets & Records: Fax or email payroll on the weekday of your choice.
- Pay Schedules including Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly, etc.
- Special Pay Schedules: Bonus, Commissions or other reasons as needed.
- Multiple States: Capable of processing multiple locations in multiple states.
- Direct Deposit
- Earnings & Deduction Codes customized to your business.
- Payroll Bank Account Reconciliation
Payroll and Employment Service Reports
- Invoice and Invoice Services: PCG clients save time by writing one check to cover everything related to payroll including wages, withholding taxes, garnished wages, insurance and workers compensation plus much more!
- Payroll Reports: PCG provides easy to read reports for all of your small business payroll services.
- Custom Reports: PCG provides custom reports upon request for special needs related to location expenses, job costing or other related needs.
- Account Codes: Customize earnings and deduction codes to specifically match your General Ledger Accounts.
- Employee Census Reports: Here you will find a convenient, easy to access bundle of information on all of your employees including reports of current addresses, wages, and position histories.
Payroll Taxes Including Withholding and Filing
- Tax Deposits: PCG helps you take control of late fee’s and other penalties by handling all of your tax deposits. We keep track of it for you and then process and pay payroll tax withholdings and liabilities!
- Quarterly Filings including Federal (941’s), State (UCT-6’s), and Municipal taxes.
- Annual Filing: Federal (940’s), State, and Municipalities filed electronically.
- Year End Processing: W-2’s and W-3’s produced at no additional cost.
- Tax Law Changes: PCG continually monitors and implements federal, state, and local changes in tax laws. We keep track of it so you don’t have to!
Small Business Payroll Support Services
- Automated Time and Attendance: Use our systems and eliminate duplicate data entry of hours while achieving better control in the workplace.
- Garnishment Administration: Keep those payroll deductions processed in a timely fashion and in compliance with governmental agencies.
- Wage Verification & Employment Inquiries: Inquires are processed with fast and friendly service!
- Court Ordered Record Requests: Subpoenas and requests for wage or employment information receive the same professional service that you would provide!
- New Hire Reporting: Accurately and timely compliance with all state required information so you can rest easy!
Implement cost effective health and insurance strategies that will improve moral, attract and retain great employees and protect your most valuable assets without breaking your budget, hiring new staff or taking all of your time!
- Health Insurances
- Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospitalization, etc.)
- Long-Term Care Insurance
PCG provides even more! We are able to handle your enrollment meetings: Including initial and annual open enrollments; Annual Enrollment/Renewal Process, Insurance Invoice Reconciliation and Payments, COBRA Administration, Employee Payroll Deductions offered on a pre-tax basis and even Section 125 Plan where employees can increase their take home pay by deducting health, dental and other insurances on a pre-tax basis which reduces Federal, Social Security, and Medicare taxes!
- Credit Union: Access the benefits of a major credit union.
- Paid Time-Off – Develop Paid Time-Off plans for Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time.
- Tracking – Optional Tracking of Paid Time-Off on Employees Checks.
Retirement Plans and Planning Services
- 401(k): Join our established 401(k) plan or maintain your own existing plan.
- Employer Contributions: Utilize our 401(k) with or without an employer match or contribution.
- Options: Select a 401(k) option such as New Comparability that maximizes the contribution to You – the owner!
- Investment Advice: Individual investment advice individualized to your needs.
- Investment Options & Choices: Select from Numerous Financial Investment Options and Choices that leave you in control and maximize results!
- ControlCosts: Eliminate expensive Legal and Administrative start up fees.
- Enrollment: Your employees receive customized Enrollment Packages to inform and help guide their selections.
- Portfolio Management: Employees may elect Automatic Portfolio Balancing to maintain a predetermined investment mix.
- Website Access: Employee website for Online Access to view accounts or make changes on deferral amounts and investments.
- Compliant: Achieve piece of mind with a plan that is ERISA Compliant [Employee Retirement Income Security Act Compliant].
Human Resource and Legal Compliance and Support
PCG recognizes the need for human resource and legal compliance support for small business owners just like you and we are here to help! Remember, simply Pick up the phone at any time and get the help you need!
- Performance Evaluation and Improvement Plans with Coaching/Counseling.
- Education on Progressive Discipline & Proper Documentation.
- Discharge Advice & Proper Documentation when needed.
- Coordinate Grievance & Conflict Resolution.
- Learn how to remain legally compliant with Personnel Files and Employment Applications, W-4’s, & I-9’s.
- Access our useful and legally compliant HR Forms including: Employment Applications, Disciplinary Actions, Leave Requests, Payroll Advances, and Loan Agreements.
- Employee Handbooks: Customized upon request and including all recommended policies and your specific needs.
- Unemployment: PCG handles your unemployment claim notifications, inquiries, and hearings.
- Updates: Remain current with Legislative and Regulatory Updates though the PCG Newsletter and personal service.
- Employee Communications: Receive On-going Employee Communications.
- Employment Law Guidance: Obtain guidance and compliance information you need on Federal and State employment laws including ADA, FLSA, FMLA, EEOC, HIPAA, ADEA, DFWP, COBRA & Title VII.
PCG handles the time consuming and often frustrating requirements related to Employee Screening. From identifying potential applicant issues to conducting background checks and verification, Payroll Consultants Group is able to handle all of your employment screening and verification needs.
- Criminal Background Screens
- Motor Vehicle Check
- Credit History Check
- Social Security Number Verification
- Education Verification
- Employment Reference Checks
- Immigration Screening and Verification
Employee Manuals & More!
PCG is your partner every step of the way. Leave it to us to assist with formal position definitions, hiring practice guidelines and testing to assure the candidate is the right hire for the job and your company!
- Job Descriptions
- Recruiting, Selection, and Hiring Practices
- Coordination of Employee Opening Advertisements
- Implementation of Drug Free Workplace programs
- Pre-Employment Skills Testing as needed
- Pre-Employment Behavior Predictor Analysis upon request
- New Employee Orientation Packages