Browse our full line of services and tools to assist in your workers compensation, liability and benefit solutions.
for Small Business
- Employee Leasing Organizations can also provide expert guidance in the areas of human resources, compliance, and safety as well as minimize employee turnover with enhanced employee benefits. In many cases employer liability can be significantly reduced.
Implement cost effective health and insurance strategies that will improve moral, attract and retain great employees and protect your most valuable assets without breaking your budget, hiring new staff or taking all of your time!
- Health Insurances
- Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospitalization, etc.)
- Long-Term Care Insurance
PCG provides even more! We are able to handle your enrollment meetings: Including initial and annual open enrollments; Annual Enrollment/Renewal Process, Insurance Invoice Reconciliation and Payments, COBRA Administration, Employee Payroll Deductions offered on a pre-tax basis and even Section 125 Plan where employees can increase their take home pay by deducting health, dental and other insurances on a pre-tax basis which reduces Federal, Social Security, and Medicare taxes!
PCG recognizes the need for human resource and legal compliance support for small business owners just like you and we are here to help! Remember, simply Pick up the phone at any time and get the help you need!
- Performance Evaluation and Improvement Plans with Coaching/Counseling.
- Education on Progressive Discipline & Proper Documentation.
- Discharge Advice & Proper Documentation when needed.
- Coordinate Grievance & Conflict Resolution.
- Learn how to remain legally compliant with Personnel Files and Employment Applications, W-4’s, & I-9’s.
- Access our useful and legally compliant HR Forms including: Employment Applications, Disciplinary Actions, Leave Requests, Payroll Advances, and Loan Agreements.
- Employee Handbooks: Customized upon request and including all recommended policies and your specific needs.
- Unemployment: PCG handles your unemployment claim notifications, inquiries, and hearings.
- Updates: Remain current with Legislative and Regulatory Updates though the PCG Newsletter and personal service.
- Employee Communications: Receive On-going Employee Communications.
- Employment Law Guidance: Obtain guidance and compliance information you need on Federal and State employment laws including ADA, FLSA, FMLA, EEOC, HIPAA, ADEA, DFWP, COBRA & Title VII.
WCCOP handles the time consuming and often frustrating requirements related to Employee Screening. From identifying potential applicant issues to conducting background checks and verification, Payroll Consultants Group is able to handle all of your employment screening and verification needs.
- Criminal Background Screens
- Motor Vehicle Check
- Credit History Check
- Social Security Number Verification
- Education Verification
- Employment Reference Checks
- Immigration Screening and Verification
Employee Manuals & More!
WCCOP is your partner every step of the way. Leave it to us to assist with formal position definitions, hiring practice guidelines and testing to assure the candidate is the right hire for the job and your company!
- Job Descriptions
- Recruiting, Selection, and Hiring Practices
- Coordination of Employee Opening Advertisements
- Implementation of Drug Free Workplace programs
- Pre-Employment Skills Testing as needed
- Pre-Employment Behavior Predictor Analysis upon request
- New Employee Orientation Packages